Students of ACCEL Day and Evening Academy scholars earn the Merit Award for being models of ACCEL’s Five Core Values:
- Achievement underscores the belief that we can reach our goals through focus and hard work.
- Collaboration reminds us that we can be our best and achieve the most when we work well with others.
- Care emphasizes that we must show appreciation and concern for our community and fellow-man.
- Empowerment means that we must take the initiative to give voice and power to our interests in a responsible way.
- Lifelong-Learning encourages students to seek “learning” in and out of school for the rest of their lives.
MERIT AWARD SCHOLARS
Week of 9/04/2017 Winner
Week of 8/21/2017 Winners
Bailey Davis, Larry Smith, Derrick Carson, Micah Kinlaw, Klintaveus Thompson