- Solid tan-colored khaki
- No more than one size larger than the waist
- Worn at the waist
- No low-rise, bagging, sagging, or dragging
- No cuffs in the pant legs
- No jeans, cargo/carpenter pants, leggings, or sweatpants of any kind
- Polo-style solid short or long sleeve shirts in Maroon color.
- Cap sleeve and sleeveless polo shirts of any kind are not approved.
- Shirt should fit appropriately and not be more than one size larger than the student’s
- No logos, designs, or pictures on shirts unless school logo.
- No bare waists, midriffs, bare backs, and/or low necklines permitted
- Undershirts, if worn, must be solid white
- Athletic shoes, leather shoes, and boots are all acceptable. No open-toe shoes or heels.
- NO flip flops of any kind will be permitted.
- Socks or solid-colored tights must be worn with athletic or leather shoes and must be
either white or black.